Laravel: The Modular Way
- 1 book
This book is in two parts, firstly to document the Laravel Modules package. The second part teaches how to build on top of this package.
You will learn not only the basics of working with modules but how to write tests to ensure everything works within the modules, customise the structure of modules, write your own base structure that can be generated.
- How to generate custom modules with your own structure
- How to convert a module to a package
- How to install a module package
- How to write Test-Driven module development with PestPHP
- Thorough walk through & explanations
No review yet.
Hey, this is David Carr. For the past 17 years, I've been developing applications for the web using mostly PHP. I do this for a living and love what I do as every day there is something new and exciting to learn.
In my spare time, the web development community is a big part of my life. Whether managing online programming groups and blogs or attending a conference, I find keeping involved helps me stay up to date.