- 12 videos
- 01 h 02 min
Actions are single classes that do one thing. Laravel Actions is a package that allows you to run these classes as anything you want, whether it's a controller, listener, console command – or just on its own.
Keeping your app structure to single classes like this lets you focus on what your app does rather than the design decisions around controllers, listeners and commands.
Single actions are also easier to test, and we'll also cover that!
This course is for you if:
- You'd like to try a fresh approach to structuring your apps
- Your app shares logic, and you'd like to combine this logic into one class that runs anywhere
- You've heard of (or used) Laravel Actions, and you'd like a run-through
03. Resolving actions from the container
04. Using actions as a controller
05. Validating controller actions
06. Route model binding in actions
07. Authorizing actions
08. Actions as event listeners
09. Actions as commands
10. Actions inside actions
11. Testing actions
12. Mocking actions
No review yet.